I will say, this does not compare in tenderness to the instant pot, however, the flavor is definitely there!
- 5 to 6 pound pot roast
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 1/4 cups of beef broth
- salt & pepper to taste (or use your favorite go-to seasonings)
1. Season and brown roast on all sides using a small amount of olive oil
2. Lightly spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. Place roast in crock pot.
3. In a medium size bowl, mix soups and broth and pour mixture evenly over roast.
4. Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours. Each crock pot cooks differently so you may need to adjust cooking times.
5. Serve with your favorite potatoes and veggies. The gravy from the roast is wonderful with mashed potatoes. Enjoy!