- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onions
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 16 oz penne noodles, uncooked
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Put olive oil in bottom of Instant Pot. Use “saute” option to saute ham and onions until onions are translucent. Add garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, pepper and red pepper flakes; cook 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in broth, milk, and flour. Whisk until combined. Add the rest of the ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
- Place lid on Instant Pot.
- Set to high pressure for 8 minutes.
- After it is done, let the pressure naturally release for about five minutes, and then change to quick release until all the pressure is gone.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of pasta. Serve immediately.