- 30 Oreos
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 12 oz of cream cheese
- 1 cup Nestle Toll House mini chocolate chips, ground up in a blender/food processor
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pint of heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 21 oz cans of cherry pie filling
- Garnish: mini chocolate chips
- Crush your Oreos into crumbs. I used a ziplock bag and a meat cleaver.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter, stir into crumbs.
- Place the cup of mini chocolate chips in a blender to break them down a little. Be careful not to blend too much or they will melt!
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese for a few minutes until relatively smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and vanilla, and continue to beat for another minute or two. Scrape the sides if you need to, to make sure you get everything mixed together well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the whipping cream and the powdered sugar.Whisk for a few minutes until mixture thickens a little.
- Add whipping cream and powdered sugar to cream cheese mixture and beat for another minute or so to combine.
- Press a couple tablespoons of chocolate cookie crumbs into the bottom of each container. We used plastic cups because we were camping but it would be adorable in mason jars too!
- Layer cheesecake mixture, cherry pie filling and more of chocolate wafer crumbs. You should have two layers of each.
- Garnish each parfait with a few mini chocolate chips.
These were super rich and probably didn’t need two layers of each but they were sooooo delicious!