Hip hip hooray! Adam’s first attempt at using the pressure cooker! He did so good and dinner turned out delicious!
- 1 lb beef
- 1/4 cup uncooked rice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 12 oz jar pasta sauce
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup water
- Mix all ingredients other than the sauce and water in a large bowl.
- Mix sauce and water and pour a small amount into bottom of pressure cooker.
- Make medium size meatballs and place them on top of sauce (makes about 6 and they will not be overly firm)
- Cover with the rest of the sauce.
- Hit the meat button and then adjust the time to 25 min.
- I suggest making spaghetti noodles to eat with the meatballs. Adam served them over mashed potatoes though.