Who doesn’t love themed food and drinks?!?! I know I do!! So for our annual girls Christmas party, I made some Jell-O shots that resembled Santa hats!
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 3/4 c. vodka
- 1 package strawberry jell-o
- 1 container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- Pour water into small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and add Jell-o packet, stirring until dissolved.
- Add vodka.
- Pour into plastic shot glasses and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Top with a dollop of Cool Whip, then place a strawberry 🍓 on top, pointed-end up.
- Top with a small dot of whipped cream, to resemble Santa’s hat. Serve.